Pages

2012-09-08

Movies & Dreams

Movies are the major entertainment of today's world especially me. When I get a couple of hours from parenting, I quickly checkout the movie channels for some good movies. These movies have a profound impact on my subconscious mind. I often realize my dreams are the reflection of the movie I have recently watched.

The movie that has haunted my dreams many times is "28 days later". A awesomely scripted and directed movie. After watching the movie, I had a dream about the rage virus affecting the populace and my family is taking shelter in my house by locking up the doors and barricading the door with wooden block in "Signs" movie style. The alien movies like "War of the Worlds", "Independence Day" have also influenced my dream. Not to mention how I fight the aliens and become a hero. The fairy tale movies like "Cindrella", "Alice in the wonderland" also work upon my dream.

Many times my dreams are interrupted by  my little one crying. Its a pleasant feeling to realize what my subconscious mind had made me dream and smile at it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails