Pages

2012-09-19

Amazed!!!

During my pregnancy, I was watching my fetal development very closely. It was exciting to know that my lo's heart has started beating or he can hear me now. It was then, I really concentrated on our body. In school, I was too busy cursing the person who discovered these, authored our textbooks and most importantly named the body parts with such difficult names. I was very bad with spellings, so I spent all my time byhearting the spellings.

When I watch my little one grow, I am amazed by the engineering of human body. Those two little hands grow proportionately. Its rare that one grows bigger than other. It also amazes me how he automatically starts trying to reach his next milestone. One day he is sitting, suddenly out of no where he wants to pull up to standing position.

Whether its evolution or created by God, its unbelievable and amazing.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails