Pages

2009-03-06

Episode to Jogger’s Park

As with all, everyday is depressing and stressful. Everyone is in search of the wonderland, where life is just the way we dreamt and where we have the opportunity to live soulful. The search led me to the jogger’s park. My initial aim for this episode was to increase my stamina. We roommates have hit the jogger’s park successfully for the past 3 weeks early at dawn.



The biggest challenge was pulling my body off the bed. It’s like I am chained to the bed and I have to put every strength in my body and battle with every cell to push the blankets and sit up. As such I am an early raiser. A couple of years back, during my school and college, I have got up at 4 or 5 at ease. Once adapted to the most abused “IT Culture”, waking at 6 or 7 seems a nightmare.


But, all these trouble is worth it. The morning breeze rejuvenates and recharges every part of the body. The cold clean breeze has the power to evaporate stress. We now have the chance to listen to the chattering of the birds, not just the horns and machines. Sometime if we are lucky, we get to smell mud. It’s really the heavenly smell.


After all the trouble to wake up and the divine recharge, one hour in office, I am back machine-hood, same computer, same work and the same routine. At least, now I am recharged everyday to face the machine-hood with full tolerance.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails