Pages

2010-01-12

No more meetings Please – Part 2, Speaker's Portion

Follow Up: No more meetings Please

Weird Behaviors of the people conducting meeting:

1.In an inaudible speech, tuning down the volume at the end of the sentence [I just end up seeing a puppet show]

2.Flaunting their past [I am not interested in the meeting or your past]

3.Presentations with Animations [Whats the need of animation when slide show is operated manually]

4.Attending Phone calls [Hello, there is a silent/vibrate mode, don't have to pick up every call and say I am in a meeting now, I will call you later]

What are the weird behaviors you have seen in a speaker, comment me?

I follow anyone of the below strategies to stay awake in boring meetings:

1.Ponder on something, may be some fresh ideas or making a to-do list.

2.Observing other people around you, counting heads who are sleeping, bald or white shirts etc. (Best option)

Please share your strategies. There are loads of meeting in the coming weeks and I have to stay awake.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails