Pages

2009-11-24

End of the Job Hunting Ordeal

Finally on Nov 3rd 2009 my job hunting ordeal came to an end. I was confirmed an offer. I was jumping up and down, mainly because I was frustrated attending interviews and hearing rejections. I am no super human. Every rejection just weakened my self confidence and hope. I was even prepared to enroll for an MBA program as an alternative option.

Thank God!!! I got a job.. Its a great relief now. I am enjoying the office environment now. After sitting at my new desk, I realized how much I have missed this 1.5 feet space that I hypothetically own. Now I have a cubicle, a PC and loads of documents piled up on my desktop. My ordeal will consequently change its course.

But everything apart.. I have a Job.. hurray

1 comments:

Bharath said...

Its a great thing to know that difference between your "job hunting ordeal" and the "end of job hunting ordeal" is just a matter of one post!

And thats cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails