Pages

2008-06-12

What makes a Winner!!!


At last i got time to write my next blog...

After a long day in office.. I was sitting alone in the drop Cab.. I was feeling very empty.. The past few months looked like a fraction of seconds.. Thoughts.. Memories was flashing.. Suddenly I was investigating what i have done in the last 6 months??? What have i achieved?? What am i aiming for??? I was searching for an answer.. Yes.. I have done good work.. Learned Unix.. Perl.. But all these happened by itself.. Neither i set a goal or wanted to do these.. hmmm.. So i concluded I have not done anything.. I didn't aim for anything.. I didn't work for anything that i wanted to achieve... The past 6 months i had a weird feeling.. it was like something was eating me inside.. like my hand was cut off from my body.. I realized the reason.. The reason was "I didn't have a goal / I was just living"

Then My thoughts took a different course.. What have i achieved?? What makes me so ambitious?? There was moments of pride then.. It was like a travel in a time machine.. I was seeing my past goals.. My hard work.. My victory.. It was amazing.. The cab started moving by now.. The cool breeze with the air of victory made the moment distinguished.. Of course i have also faced many failures.. As the thoughts proceeded.. The days of struggle.. the hardships.. the days i dream t as a winner.. was more cheering than the moment of success..

All of the sudden everything fell in place.. I realized All these days i had been enjoying the struggle to achieve.. I was setting goals just for the sake of the hardship I wanted to put in.. I was lost totally now.. I was literally flying of my sudden realization.. To fight was all i wanted.. Winning was secondary.. I am a warrior.. [:D].. I have found the secret of my life.. I LOVED TO FIGHT..

The sound horn brought me back to my sheet.. It was time to walk home now.. People in the shops were staring at me.. They had all the right to do so.. coz it was smiles all over me.. I couldnt stop it.. [:(].. Thoughts again slided.. hmmm.. this is not only the secret of my life.. This is secret of all the achiever.. Any winner when interviewed cheers his struggling days.. Awards are just to recognize the hardship.. Any person when looks at his award remembers the days of struggle.. In College-day functions.. events.. Which is the part that is most liked by the organizers?? Not the awards.. The video playing "making of the event".. Even though he is seen just for a fraction of seconds.. the video makes him proud.. his hardship is shown.. its recognized.. This is the motivation for the next step.. The next goal.. A person feels meaningless when he has nothing to achieve.. coz he is not able to enjoy the days of struggle.. it is just a casual day..

The punchline of the blog..

Set a goal.. Not for winning it.. to fight for it..
A real award to a achiever is the appreciation of the Hardship..

"Pursuits of happiness"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Pavithra...
Iam impressed with what you have put across, and u have done that really well.
Do mail back would like to know more on this from u...

Related Posts with Thumbnails