Pages

2013-07-20

Whats with all the Cheese??

I am a great devotee of the travel and living shows. These days there are less travel and more cooking going on in these channels. Anyway, I do like some of them especially the eat st. and the street's show. I love fast food and generally drool watching the awesome international food. Almost all the recipes are loaded with cheese and all the fatty ingredients in it. I was wondering what would happen if I started indulging in those cheesy feasts.

I believe there are 2 kinds of people in the world. Those eat a lot yet they don't put on any weight and the other kind as my friend say will put on weight even if they smell it. Unfortunately,  I fall in the second category, my bad! I was giving a deep thought on the difference between the western and our eating habits. I realize its mainly the quantity that differs. We eat a huge meal whether its breakfast, lunch or dinner. They eat a burger or sandwich and that's it. For us, that's a snack. Sometimes, when I go out in the evening, I eat McD or KFC so if I decide to skip dinner, its a big no-no in my house. The usual question is 'What can a little burger do to you?'. We have made up our mind that we have to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner, even though we have snacked in between. I think if I change this mindset and start eating like small portions I will reduce. Hmm.. But Will the people around me allow that??

1 comments:

Payoffers dotin said...

Earn from Ur Website or Blog thr PayOffers.in!

Hello,

Nice to e-meet you. A very warm greetings from PayOffers Publisher Team.

I am Sanaya Publisher Development Manager @ PayOffers Publisher Team.

I would like to introduce you and invite you to our platform, PayOffers.in which is one of the fastest growing Indian Publisher Network.

If you're looking for an excellent way to convert your Website / Blog visitors into revenue-generating customers, join the PayOffers.in Publisher Network today!


Why to join in PayOffers.in Indian Publisher Network?

* Highest payout Indian Lead, Sale, CPA, CPS, CPI Offers.
* Only Publisher Network pays Weekly to Publishers.
* Weekly payments trough Direct Bank Deposit,Paypal.com & Checks.
* Referral payouts.
* Best chance to make extra money from your website.

Join PayOffers.in and earn extra money from your Website / Blog

http://www.payoffers.in/affiliate_regi.aspx

If you have any questions in your mind please let us know and you can connect us on the mentioned email ID info@payoffers.in

I’m looking forward to helping you generate record-breaking profits!

Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon,
The team at PayOffers.in

Related Posts with Thumbnails