Pages

2010-04-21

Single Vs Married

23 years Vs 9 months is indeed a biased comparison.

Tracing back, every chapter in life has a pleasant memory. Mimicking the "The pursuit of Happyness" style, the first chapter of my life should rather be called as "Cry baby". As my mom describes, tears would roll out of my eyes even before she canes me. Being an average student in a competitive society like Neyveli, is absolutely a setback. Though I was never able to boost up my confidence during the period, I had a great childhood. Dozens of kids next door and a huge play ground opposite to my home, awesome is the word.

Next part of my life should be called "Miracle". Many hidden talents was miraculous unleashed. A girl who nearly passed the exams, topped the board exams. How else can I describe this? This period also introduced me to some life time experience and great friends.

Then came the period that should be called "Friends". What else can college be called? Its everything to do with friends. Chatting, chatting and more chatting was the only thing we ever did.

Next came the most boring part of my life, should be called as "Reality". It was like a mirror to the reality. Realized living alone is not fun, college hostel food was awesome and software job is not glamorous as it seems.

Then happened the relationship status change. Its a "fairy tale time". I am in a relationship, people to care, a family, my own home and above all Satish. A new meaning and a purpose in life.  

23 years - fun, experience and friends
9 months - love and life

2 comments:

FuNk PRieSt said...

the miracle part happened with me too though i did not top the boards xactly.... it must have been very pleasant xperiance...

Unknown said...

hello Pavithra..

read ur blog on ur sin-langkawi trip.. sounds interestin.. i am also planning a similar trip to these places, with the addition of genting highlands.. i have some questions/doubts reg the mode of transport etc.. could u pls let me knw ur email id??

Related Posts with Thumbnails