Pages

2008-12-12

My Dasvidanya

Yesterday night I got to watch "Dasvidanya" movie. After watching the movie I was framing my 10 "to do" list before I die. I couldnt restrict to only 10 "to do". My list was never ending as always. So I decided to prioritize the top 10 and that is:
1. A trip to New Zealand with my family
2. Play with my youngest cousin dakshin as much as possible
3. Stay for a week at my grandma's house in the country side. She had been calling me home for a long time and I never get enough leaves to stay.
4. A walk in my college and hostel with friends especially Sugi, Dhivya, TU, Saranya, Chittu, Vaish, Poorni. This is to cherish the beautiful days we spent.
5. A party in my school with all my school friends. Its very long i saw many of them.
6. Buy a expensive designer salwar
7. Help my mom setup her gym. This is also a long pending task
8. Learn car driving. There is a long straight road between Mettupalayam and Kotagiri just before climbing the mountain. I want to drive in that road (speed driving ;))
9. Collect all my photos from childhood. Frame it and hang them in my room. (Mom wouldnt let me do that so)
10. Will enjoy all my favorite food items ;).

1 comments:

Unknown said...

10. Will enjoy all my favorite food items ;)

I think this should be your point 1 in the list!

Related Posts with Thumbnails